One song left for Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
- Tanzanian student was not stripped, paraded naked: K'taka Home Minister
- National Herald case: Sonia, Rahul Gandhi move SC challenging Delhi HC order
- Budget session of Parliament to begin on Feb 23; Jaitley hopeful of GST
- Suspended UP chief engineer Yadav Singh arrested, Congress, BJP say probe links
- Will stand by Pakistan if it acts on terror: Rajnath Singh
Ayan Mukherji's Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani is almost complete. The director recently wrapped up a week's schedule of the film in Kashmir with lead actors Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone where a song and a few scenes were filmed. Now only a small portion of the shooting remains.
"Once back in Mumbai I have only a few days of work and a song which will be picturised on Ranbir Kapoor. The shooting dates for it have not been locked as yet," said the director. The youth centric film which also has Kalki Koechlin and Aditya Roy Kapur, is produced by Dharma Productions and is slated to release on May 31.
Ungli shooting ahead of schedule
Moving at breakneck speed, the shooting of Dharma Production's Ungli, according to director Rensil D'Silva is ahead of its schedule. Throughout January, the team has been shooting in the night at locations all over Mumbai. The next schedule will start on February 10. Sporadic shootings will continue in March, April and will wrap up by May end. Starring Sanjay Dutt, Emraan Hashmi, Kangana Ranaut, Neha Dhupia, Randeep Hooda and Arunoday Singh, Ungli is slated to release in September.
Gunday is 50 per cent complete
The Mumbai schedule of Gunday has wrapped up and with that almost 50 per cent of the shoot of the film is complete. The cast which comprises of Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor, will head for Kolkata around the third week of February, where the remaining portions of the film will be shot. While the indoor scenes were filmed in Mumbai, the Kolkata schedule will have the team shooting in real locations all over the city. A period drama, Gunday is set against a turbulent background. Produced by Yash Raj Films, it is slated to release in the last quarter of 2013.
- Modi’s Idea of India
- Rohith’s despair speaks of the collective failure of the teaching community
- Mehbooba Mufti has held out CBMs for the BJP-PDP coalition
- What if we cannot poke a little innocent fun at one another
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar