One song left for Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
- All attempts being made to free soldier in Pakistan captivity: Rajnath Singh
- SC cancels Mohammad Shahabuddin's bail, orders police to take him into custody
- Congress and I stand by PM Narendra Modi: Rahul Gandhi on surgical strikes
- Bihar liquor ban: Patna HC strikes down govt's prohibition law, terms it 'illegal'
- LIVE: PM Modi calls second Cabinet Committee on Security meet
Ayan Mukherji's Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani is almost complete. The director recently wrapped up a week's schedule of the film in Kashmir with lead actors Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone where a song and a few scenes were filmed. Now only a small portion of the shooting remains.
"Once back in Mumbai I have only a few days of work and a song which will be picturised on Ranbir Kapoor. The shooting dates for it have not been locked as yet," said the director. The youth centric film which also has Kalki Koechlin and Aditya Roy Kapur, is produced by Dharma Productions and is slated to release on May 31.
Ungli shooting ahead of schedule
Moving at breakneck speed, the shooting of Dharma Production's Ungli, according to director Rensil D'Silva is ahead of its schedule. Throughout January, the team has been shooting in the night at locations all over Mumbai. The next schedule will start on February 10. Sporadic shootings will continue in March, April and will wrap up by May end. Starring Sanjay Dutt, Emraan Hashmi, Kangana Ranaut, Neha Dhupia, Randeep Hooda and Arunoday Singh, Ungli is slated to release in September.
Gunday is 50 per cent complete
The Mumbai schedule of Gunday has wrapped up and with that almost 50 per cent of the shoot of the film is complete. The cast which comprises of Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor, will head for Kolkata around the third week of February, where the remaining portions of the film will be shot. While the indoor scenes were filmed in Mumbai, the Kolkata schedule will have the team shooting in real locations all over the city. A period drama, Gunday is set against a turbulent background. Produced by Yash Raj Films, it is slated to release in the last quarter of 2013.
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment