Oner exclusive showroom opens in Westend Mall
- Boston Marathon bomber Dzokhar Tsarnaev sentenced to death by lethal injection
- India, China face terror threat from source in same region: PM Modi
- Petrol price hiked by Rs 3.13/litre, diesel by Rs 2.71/litre; Cong says it's Modi govt's anniversary 'gift'
- BCCI plans to replace Champions League T20 with a mini-IPL in UAE
- JD(U), RJD tussle over seat-sharing begins; Lalu demands 145, Nitish says take all 243
Oner, a brand of Ludhiana-based Sarjeevan Knitwears, has opened its exclusive showroom in Westend Mall. At present, the brand is available in more than 500 retail showrooms all over the country and in retail chains like Shoppers Stop, Reliance Trends, Rituwear Biglife, Globus and Pantaloon. This year, Oner is endorsed by Bollywood actress Yami Gautam of Vicky Donor fame, according to Sudarshan Jain, chairman of the company.