Oner exclusive showroom opens in Westend Mall
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi's vision is limited to 'toffees and balloons', says Raman Singh
Oner, a brand of Ludhiana-based Sarjeevan Knitwears, has opened its exclusive showroom in Westend Mall. At present, the brand is available in more than 500 retail showrooms all over the country and in retail chains like Shoppers Stop, Reliance Trends, Rituwear Biglife, Globus and Pantaloon. This year, Oner is endorsed by Bollywood actress Yami Gautam of Vicky Donor fame, according to Sudarshan Jain, chairman of the company.