One-year-old chokes to death in bucket full of water
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
A one-year-old boy drowned in a bucket of water after he fell into it while playing in a relative's house in Rahatni on Monday afternoon.
The deceased child has been identified as Samir Arjunkumar Kevat, said Sangvi police. Police said his parents are labourers and had come to stay in Shahunagar from Chhattisgarh few years ago. A police officer said on Monday morning after Samir's father went to work, his mother took him to a relative's residence in Rahatani.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi