Only 'O Teri' trailer attached with 'Jai Ho'
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Modi in TN, Jaya first time targets BJP
- Election Live: AAP candidate in Nalanda beaten up, Shazia Ilmi's rally attacked in MP
Contrary to reports, the trailer of David Dhawan's 'Main Tera Hero' has not been attached to Sohail Khan's 'Jai Ho'. At least 12 hotshot filmmakers-producers have requested birthday-boy Salman Khan (who turned 48 on December 27) and his brother Sohail for their respective film's trailers to be attached to 'Jai Ho'.
The Khan brothers have said yes to only one trailer. And that's Salman and Sohail's brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri's production 'O Teri', which incidentally, stars Salman's protege Pulkit Samrat.
As everyone knows there is a lot of bhaichaara in Salman Khan's attitude. And nowhere is this more evident than in his attitude towards his family. For Salman, family always comes first. If he has given priority in 2013 to his brother Sohail Khan's 'Jai Ho', he has also decided to attach the trailer of his brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri's production 'O Teri' to 'Jai Ho'.
Contrary to reports that Salman and Sohail have green-lighted the trailer of David Dhawan's new film 'Main Tera Hero' starring David's son Varun, the only trailer that has been attached to 'Jai Ho' is that of 'O Teri'.
Confirming this, Sohail Khan says, "The only trailer that been confirmed to be attached with 'Jai Ho' is that 'O Teri'. We may have space for just one more trailer. Let me finish my film's post-production first. Then I'll decide whose trailer we can accommodate besides 'O Teri'."
A source close to 'Jai Ho' adds, "There is a lot of pressure on Salman and Sohail to attach trailers to 'Jai Ho' since it is a blockbuster even before release. But the film has turned out lengthy. And 'O Teri' being ghar ki baat, is likely to end up being the only trailer to be attached to the film."
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit