Only PCB can convince other nations to play cricket in Pakistan: ICC CEO Dave Richardson
- AAP govt sacks Delhi Food Minister Asim Ahmed over corruption charges
- Two Indians detained in Dubai and Saudi Arabia for terror links
- Nitish Kumar ups the ante against BJP, says Bihar will progress on its own efforts
- Man beheads wife; walks on Pune road with her head
- Tell us one place where Ganga is clean: NGT asks Centre
Top ICC official Dave Richardson today said that the game's governing body is not in a position to convince cricketing nations to resume playing in Pakistan.
ICC CEO Richardson also said that ICC's role is limited when it comes to bilateral tours, and that it is up to the PCB to rebuild the confidence of cricketing countries.
Richardson says "Security is not something that is taken lightly by anybody and making a decision as to whether it's safe or not involves a serious assessment of the risk . And it's up to the member countries to decide."