Only PCB can convince other nations to play cricket in Pakistan: ICC CEO Dave Richardson
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
Top ICC official Dave Richardson today said that the game's governing body is not in a position to convince cricketing nations to resume playing in Pakistan.
ICC CEO Richardson also said that ICC's role is limited when it comes to bilateral tours, and that it is up to the PCB to rebuild the confidence of cricketing countries.
Richardson says "Security is not something that is taken lightly by anybody and making a decision as to whether it's safe or not involves a serious assessment of the risk . And it's up to the member countries to decide."
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it