Only responded to people’s ‘sentiments’, did not interfere in gangrape probe: Nitish
Press Trust Of India : Patna, Tue Jan 07 2014, 03:30 hrs
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
"Such an interference in the law and order issue in another state is beyond the jurisdiction and against the federal structure of the country," he had said.