Only responded to people’s ‘sentiments’, did not interfere in gangrape probe: Nitish
Press Trust Of India : Patna, Tue Jan 07 2014, 03:30 hrs
- Concept of marital rape cannot be applied in India: Centre
- VIDEO: Out of control unmanned Russian spacecraft plunging to Earth
- Rahul Gandhi accuses govt of not procuring farmers produce
- Coal scam: CBI files charge sheet against Naveen Jindal, 14 others
- Quake victims vent their anger during PM Koirala's visit; toll tops 6,000
"Such an interference in the law and order issue in another state is beyond the jurisdiction and against the federal structure of the country," he had said.