OPDs at AIIMS Jhajjar to begin from Monday
- Jaitley acts tough on black money, imposes 300% penalty for concealing income
- Arun Jaitley extends Income tax exemptions benefit to Rs 4.44 lakh
- Union Budget 2015: Confident beginning of a comprehensive tax reform model
- Arun Jaitley announces an Indian gold coin, wants to cash in on love for yellow metal
- PM Modi accepts Pachauri's resignation from his climate change council
Haryana government officials said the the top priority will be to improve connectivity to the campus, which is 17 km from Gurgaon.
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda said, "The Gurgaon-Badli Road will be made four-lane. The new campus will benefit patients from Haryana and states like Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh."