OPDs at AIIMS Jhajjar to begin from Monday
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
Haryana government officials said the the top priority will be to improve connectivity to the campus, which is 17 km from Gurgaon.
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda said, "The Gurgaon-Badli Road will be made four-lane. The new campus will benefit patients from Haryana and states like Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh."
- Khushpreet murder: Court holds 3 accused guilty
- Youth shot at, bullet still lodged in body
- Anti-incumbency strong, Akali SOS to BJP: send Modi
- Ahmedabad ‘dressmaker’ has designs on Modi’s style
- RSS launches statewide campaign for 100% turnout, no mention of Modi
- Movie on Modi released statewide, Cong cries foul