Oppn parties, activists hail verdict
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
After Governor Kamla Beniwal gave sanction for prosecution of Solanki, the Gandhinagar police have begun investigations against him. He was re-elected as MLA in the recently concluded Assembly elections while Sanghani lost.