Orgasm a day 'can keep the doctor away'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Health experts have revealed that the secret to long life lies in having an orgasm every day.
Those aspiring to get fit can ditch the gym and get in the sack for a steamy romp, according to a new guide.
The manual offers "turn-on" tips for the bedroom involving sex toys, quickies and even "pirate fantasies", the Sun reported.
The Let's Talk About Sex — Shades of Pleasure campaign by NHS Dumfries and Galloway even claims that having regular sexual intercourse can cut stress levels and even fight heart disease and cancer.
It adds: "An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away as it lowers blood pressure, provides exercise, releases tension and reduces pain."