Orgasm a day 'can keep the doctor away'
- Rahul Gandhi 'happy' with Varun Gandhi's 'good work' praise; BJP leader clarifies it's no endorsement for Cong
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP may emerge leader, but fall short of magic figure, says Sharad Pawar
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC upholds life sentence of Vikas Yadav, two others; calls it honour killing
- Snooping row: HC rejects Pradeep Sharma's plea to file FIR against Narendra Modi
- Sonia's assets worth over Rs.9 crore, has given a loan of Rs. 9 lakh to Rahul
Health experts have revealed that the secret to long life lies in having an orgasm every day.
Those aspiring to get fit can ditch the gym and get in the sack for a steamy romp, according to a new guide.
The manual offers "turn-on" tips for the bedroom involving sex toys, quickies and even "pirate fantasies", the Sun reported.
The Let's Talk About Sex — Shades of Pleasure campaign by NHS Dumfries and Galloway even claims that having regular sexual intercourse can cut stress levels and even fight heart disease and cancer.
It adds: "An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away as it lowers blood pressure, provides exercise, releases tension and reduces pain."
- ‘Fake’ MBA admission: Iranian girl untraceable as cops busy with polls
- To avoid election duty, teachers flock to doctors to get medical certificates
- Arun Bhatia hopes to get third time lucky
- Congress complains against Narendra Modi for poll code violation
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies