Orgasm a day 'can keep the doctor away'
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Health experts have revealed that the secret to long life lies in having an orgasm every day.
Those aspiring to get fit can ditch the gym and get in the sack for a steamy romp, according to a new guide.
The manual offers "turn-on" tips for the bedroom involving sex toys, quickies and even "pirate fantasies", the Sun reported.
The Let's Talk About Sex — Shades of Pleasure campaign by NHS Dumfries and Galloway even claims that having regular sexual intercourse can cut stress levels and even fight heart disease and cancer.
It adds: "An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away as it lowers blood pressure, provides exercise, releases tension and reduces pain."