Oscar Fernandes justifies deferment on Telangana issue
- Head of al-Qaeda in Indian Subcontinent is from Uttar Pradesh
- Kejriwal vs Jaitley: What is there in the DDCA file
- Impact of Federal rate hike on India will be 'very minimal': Arvind Subramanian
- Once again, it’s SC cracking down to clean up air: diesel ban, truck tracking
- Technician sucked into Air India plane engine in Mumbai airport, killed
Senior Congress leader Oscar Fernandes today justified the deferment by Congress and the government a decision on Telangana statehood issue saying it is "sensitive" and all stakeholders need to be consulted.
"Since Telangana is a sensitive issue, all stake-holders have to be consulted before arriving at a final decision. The issue is only deferred", Fernandes told reporters at district Congress office here.
- Policies, reforms and infrastructure need to be redesigned
- India-Japan rail diplomacy is a setback for China’s One Belt, One Road initiative
- December 16 gangrape: Let’s be angry, let’s act
- A Saudi Arabia-Iran reconciliation alone can end Shia-Sunni conflict in West Asia
- Nobody minds their language
- Odd-even car proposal being enforced without evidence or cost-benefit analysis