Launchpad: Nokia Lumia 920
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Supreme Court lifts mining ban in Goa, caps iron ore volume
- PMO begins work on Presidentâs Parliament speech for next govt
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police âdonât publicise workâ
Nokia Lumia 920
The 'Pureview Lumia' phone is here at last. After several delays, Nokia launched its Windows Phone 8 devices in India last week. The best of these phones is Lumia 920, which has a 4.5-inch display and 32 GB internal memory. The best feature of this phone is its 8.7-megapixel Pureview camera, which can stabilise images and videos. Lumia 820, priced at Rs 27,559, is a 4.3-inch phone with 8 GB internal memory and support for microSD cards up to 32 GB. The Lumia 620 is the cheapest Windows Phone 8 device (will cost around Rs 15,000) and is expected to launch in February. It has a 3.8-inch display and a 5-megapixel camera. These phones support wireless charging and the accessory for that will be available next month. The cost of the accessory will be announced at its launch.
Lenovo's A2107 is a 7-inch tablet (1024 x 600 pixels) that runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich and is powered by a 1 GHz processor. The light-weight tablet (400 g) comes with a matte cover to prevent slips and has an internal roll cage for protection against damage when dropped. Other specifications include 1GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage and two-megapixel rear camera. Lenovo claims it has a battery life of up to 8 hours.
Intex IT-Mega BT29
Intex announced its first Bluetooth-enabled soundbar IT-Mega BT29. The soundbar can be wall-mounted or placed beneath your TV. It offers a surround sound effect with a power output of 50W. Users can play tracks from a distance of up to 10 metres using mobile phones and tablets. IT-Mega BT29 is equipped with USB and aux-in ports, which can be used to play music.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready