Oscar Pistorius to fight for bail as slain girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp cremated
- Telangana: Five alleged SIMI activists shot dead on way to court
- LIVE Andhra Pradesh: At least 20 killed as police open fire on smugglers
- RBI Governor Rajan keeps policy rate unchanged on fears of food inflation
- Cleaning dirty mouths of BJP leaders: Sena to PM
- SC refers pleas challenging validity of NJAC to constitution bench
Michael Steenkamp said the family were not watching television or listening to the radio. "We just ignore it completely."
On Saturday a celebrity television show aired haunting footage of Reeva Steenkamp speaking about the need to leave a positive mark on life, words laden with poignancy after her death.
"Not just your journey in life, but the way that you go out and make your exit is so important, you have either made an impact in a positive way or a negative way," she said.
The law graduate had been going out with the 26-year-old Pistorius since late last year.