Oscar Pistorius to fight for bail as slain girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp cremated
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Sahara pleads SC to release Subrata Roy to borrow money for refunding investors
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
Michael Steenkamp said the family were not watching television or listening to the radio. "We just ignore it completely."
On Saturday a celebrity television show aired haunting footage of Reeva Steenkamp speaking about the need to leave a positive mark on life, words laden with poignancy after her death.
"Not just your journey in life, but the way that you go out and make your exit is so important, you have either made an impact in a positive way or a negative way," she said.
The law graduate had been going out with the 26-year-old Pistorius since late last year.