Apple iPhone 5 behind 4 Android phones in user satisfaction: survey
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats BJP PM candidate Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi attacks Gandhis, says family going strong for 60 years, time to build a strong nation
Apple's iPhone 5 ranks fifth behind four Android smartphones in user satisfaction, a new report has said.
Mobile research firm OnDevice Research conducted a new survey, which covered 92,000 smartphone users, to determine how satisfied people are with their devices.
On a scale of 1-10 with the latter being the best, the Motorola Atrix HD ranked highest with a score of 8.57, the survey showed.
According to the survey, the Motorola Droid Razr M trailed the Atrix with a grade of 8.5, Fox News reports.
Following this was the HTC Rezound 4G at 8.32 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 at 8.26, the report said.
According to the report, the iPhone 5 trailed the Note 2 by 0.03 with a score of 8.23.
Those who participated in the survey also indicated that they were more satisfied with 4G devices (7.76) than non-4G enabled phones (7.28).
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'