Our role in state will begin after polls: AAP
- Supreme Court commutes death penalty of Devinderpal Singh Bhullar to life term
- Former Pak President Pervez Musharraf indicted in treason case
- I-T looking into cheques to M S Dhoni by Amrapali group
- Cracks showing, BCCI chips off Srinivasan-owned India Cements
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal to meet L-G Najeeb Jung, will request for elections in Delhi
Newly formed Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) will set up an adhoc preparatory committee soon, said party's national executive committee members in Ahmedabad on Sunday. Addressing a press conference, party leaders Mayank Gandhi and Dinesh Vaghela said that around 20 members in the committee will help in establishing the district-level committees to work for the party.
On AAP's role in the assembly elections, Vaghela said it would "actually start after the elections are over".
- Jaswant Singh complains against Vasundhara Raje; poll authorities dismiss it
- Nilekani squandered national resources to US firm: Swamy
- Autonomy: CBI chief says don’t view our demand with suspicion
- I want to stop poverty, they want to stop me: Modi
- Kanda gives Hooda’s road show a miss, to form party
- Air Force sends flight data recorder to US for analysis