Our role in state will begin after polls: AAP
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Newly formed Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) will set up an adhoc preparatory committee soon, said party's national executive committee members in Ahmedabad on Sunday. Addressing a press conference, party leaders Mayank Gandhi and Dinesh Vaghela said that around 20 members in the committee will help in establishing the district-level committees to work for the party.
On AAP's role in the assembly elections, Vaghela said it would "actually start after the elections are over".
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties