Our role in state will begin after polls: AAP
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Newly formed Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) will set up an adhoc preparatory committee soon, said party's national executive committee members in Ahmedabad on Sunday. Addressing a press conference, party leaders Mayank Gandhi and Dinesh Vaghela said that around 20 members in the committee will help in establishing the district-level committees to work for the party.
On AAP's role in the assembly elections, Vaghela said it would "actually start after the elections are over".