Our role in state will begin after polls: AAP
- 'AAP has become a Khap Panchayat,' says Prashant Bhushan after expulsion from party
- Salman Khan hit-and-run case: Verdict to be announced on May 6
- Maneka Gandhi calls for nation-wide ban on cow, buffalo slaughter
- Venkaiah Naidu is Modi govt’s defence against Rahul Gandhi
- After 56-day absence, Rahul Gandhi makes comeback in Parliament
Newly formed Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) will set up an adhoc preparatory committee soon, said party's national executive committee members in Ahmedabad on Sunday. Addressing a press conference, party leaders Mayank Gandhi and Dinesh Vaghela said that around 20 members in the committee will help in establishing the district-level committees to work for the party.
On AAP's role in the assembly elections, Vaghela said it would "actually start after the elections are over".