Our role in state will begin after polls: AAP
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Newly formed Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) will set up an adhoc preparatory committee soon, said party's national executive committee members in Ahmedabad on Sunday. Addressing a press conference, party leaders Mayank Gandhi and Dinesh Vaghela said that around 20 members in the committee will help in establishing the district-level committees to work for the party.
On AAP's role in the assembly elections, Vaghela said it would "actually start after the elections are over".