Out and about: Gulzar’s epic move
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
At Prithvi Theatre on Saturday at 6 pm and 9 pm.
In his ongoing exhibition, titled "The Story of Shiva", artist Bharat Tripathi attempts to demystify Lord Shiva. Having grown up with the image of a dark man — body covered in ashes, wild locks of hair with Ganga flowing from them and snakes around his neck — for the god, the discovery that the shivalinga represents the male phallus with female yoni at its base, opened up for him several doors for reinterpretation of Shiva. The paintings that were its result are now up for viewing.
On till December 25 at Coomaraswamy Hall, Prince of Wales Museum
The Peek-a-Boo club will hold a show called "A Global Voyage with Santa" on Sunday. Children from Lokmanya Tilak Institute for Deaf and Mute will perform to spread the message of love, peace and togetherness. The children will dance to various songs pertaining to different countries of the world.
At Ravindra Natya Mandir, Prabhadevi, on Sunday, 10 am.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer