Out and about
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
This weekend, auto enthusiasts will be treated to the fifth edition of the Park Super Car Show at Polo Grounds, Mahalaxmi Race Course. What began as a single-day event is now a two-day affair and has grown consistently since its inception. This year, some of the most powerful supercars from around the world will be on display at the venue, following which, they will be driven around the city on a pre-determined route which begins at Mahalaxmi, over the Sea Link, to Kalina and back. Entry for the event is free.
At Polo Grounds, Mahalaxmi Race Course, January 26 and 27, 11 am to 6 pm
Republic Day festivities
This Republic Day weekend, Phoenix Market City, Kurla, will host a number of interesting activities including traditional dances, badge-making workshops and performances by African Acrobats. The festivities begin today with Punjabi and Marathi folk dances and workshops for children, and continue on Sunday with performance by a group of acrobats from Dar Es Salaam. This troupe's act includes juggling, pyramids, skipping and more.
At Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla, January 26 and 27