Out and about
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
This weekend, auto enthusiasts will be treated to the fifth edition of the Park Super Car Show at Polo Grounds, Mahalaxmi Race Course. What began as a single-day event is now a two-day affair and has grown consistently since its inception. This year, some of the most powerful supercars from around the world will be on display at the venue, following which, they will be driven around the city on a pre-determined route which begins at Mahalaxmi, over the Sea Link, to Kalina and back. Entry for the event is free.
At Polo Grounds, Mahalaxmi Race Course, January 26 and 27, 11 am to 6 pm
Republic Day festivities
This Republic Day weekend, Phoenix Market City, Kurla, will host a number of interesting activities including traditional dances, badge-making workshops and performances by African Acrobats. The festivities begin today with Punjabi and Marathi folk dances and workshops for children, and continue on Sunday with performance by a group of acrobats from Dar Es Salaam. This troupe's act includes juggling, pyramids, skipping and more.
At Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla, January 26 and 27