Over 1,500 checked at hepatitis camp
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
The week-long free screening camp organised by the gastroenterology department of SPS Apollo Hospitals for hepatitis B and C on the occasion of World Hepatitis Day concluded on Saturday. More than 1,500 free screenings were performed over the past week. Over 100 patients participated in an interactive patient education forum headed by Dr Nirmaljeet Malhi, Coordinator, Department of Gastroenterology , and Dr Harmeet Saljua, Senior Consultant, Department of Gastroenterology. According to Malhi, the forum laid special emphasis on early detection and timely treatment .