Over 30 youths held in Bhopal for eve-teasing
- Cabinet rejects Rahul Gandhi's ordinance agenda, clears Jat reservation
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
As many as 36 youths were detained from various parts of the city for allegedly indulging in eve-teasing, police said today.
The youths were held from the New Market area, 10 number bus stop, Manisha Market among others last evening when they were caught passing lewd comments at women.
Acting on tip-offs, police reached the specific spots and nabbed the youths, some of whom are reportedly wards of senior government officials.
Those held were made to do sit-ups in public and were then detained briefly at police station before being let off after warning, said Bhopal Superintendent of Police Rajesh Bhadoria.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today