Over 55 family courts set up in several districts of UP
More than 55 family courts have been set up in several parts of western Uttar Pradesh in an effort to bring quick justice in cases related to family, marriage and other such issues.
These courts were set up on Wednesday in Baghpat, Bijnor, Bulandshahr, Hamirpur, Hathras, Jyotiba Phule Nagar, Lakhimpur khiri, Lalipur, Barababki, Balrampur, Farukhabad, Ferozabad, Ghaziabad besides Muzaffarnagar, among others.
The Allahabad High Court has nominated judges to these courts, official sources said.
Additional District Judge R P Singh has been nominated for the Muzaffarnagar court, while Rajender Babu for Baghpat court, Ram Chander for Bijnor, Upender Kumar in Bulandshahr and Govind Balla in Ghaziabad.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties