Owaisis play with fire, govt burns its hands
Sreenivas Janyala : Thu Jan 10 2013, 00:10 hrs
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
More importantly, with Akbaruddin's arrest, the threat of communal riots looms large over the state capital and other cities.
Sreenivas is an assistant editor based in Hyderabad, email@example.com