Owaisis play with fire, govt burns its hands
- Delhi's dengue-chikungunya crisis: AAP ministers meet LG Najeeb Jung
- Mormugao, Indian Navy's advanced guided missile destroyer, launched in Mumbai
- Why am I always unhappy, wrote student who committed suicide at Hyderabad University
- Kashmir teenager found dead with pellet injuries, death toll rises to 81
- I am a disciplined swayamsevak: Manohar Parrikar on RSS-Goa rumblings
More importantly, with Akbaruddin's arrest, the threat of communal riots looms large over the state capital and other cities.
Sreenivas is an assistant editor based in Hyderabad, email@example.com