Owner of air hostess training institute held for molestation
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Protests against Kejriwal in Varanasi; Modi's rally stage collapses due to rain
The owner of the Naptune International Institute of Air Hostess Training was arrested by Jalandhar police for allegedly molesting and sexually harassing an aspiring air hostess and a teacher, on Monday. The accused was escaping arrest after his bail plea was rejected by the Punjab and Haryana High Court a few days ago. A case case under section 354, 294, 420, 509 of IPC has been registered against the accused.
It may be remembered that two students and an English teacher of Basti Peer Dad locality of Jalandhar had approached Jalandhar police commissioner Gaurav Yadav on October 10. The women had levelled allegations of molestation and blackmailing against the owner of the Institute, A P Singh. They also alleged he had taken objectionable photos of them and uploaded the pictures on a social networking site.
The inquiry was conducted by ADCP (Traffic) Sukhdev Singh and a case was registered on October 27. The owner had termed the allegations false and baseless.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer