Padma Lakshmi reveals 'cleansing juice' secret behind her toned figure
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Padma Lakshmi has revealed that drinking cleansing juice after every meal is the secret behind her toned and healthy body.
The 42-year-old 'Top Chef' host has uploaded personal recipes on her official blog, which she called 'a few healthy habits,' the Daily Mail reported.
The former model and Easy Exotic cookbook author asserted in her blog that before each meal she drinks a tall glass of the cleansing juice to jump-start her metabolism.
She also revealed the ingredients of the healthy juice, which includes unsweetened cranberry juice, water and Emergen-C.
In addition to the juice, which helps her stay on track, she said that she also eats healthy breakfast every single day, as she doesn't like to restrict herself constantly.
The ex-wife of Salman Rushdie added that healthy breakfast in the morning not only kick starts the metabolism, but also helps one make better food choices throughout the day
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?