Padma Lakshmi reveals 'cleansing juice' secret behind her toned figure
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits: Mohan Bhagwat
- Malaysia Airlines flight case: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Padma Lakshmi has revealed that drinking cleansing juice after every meal is the secret behind her toned and healthy body.
The 42-year-old 'Top Chef' host has uploaded personal recipes on her official blog, which she called 'a few healthy habits,' the Daily Mail reported.
The former model and Easy Exotic cookbook author asserted in her blog that before each meal she drinks a tall glass of the cleansing juice to jump-start her metabolism.
She also revealed the ingredients of the healthy juice, which includes unsweetened cranberry juice, water and Emergen-C.
In addition to the juice, which helps her stay on track, she said that she also eats healthy breakfast every single day, as she doesn't like to restrict herself constantly.
The ex-wife of Salman Rushdie added that healthy breakfast in the morning not only kick starts the metabolism, but also helps one make better food choices throughout the day
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress