Padma Lakshmi reveals 'cleansing juice' secret behind her toned figure
- Raja 'misled' Manmohan Singh on policy matters: CBI to court
- RSS raises Ambedkar vs Mother Teresa row
- From Maldives, road to Islamic State goes via drugs, gangs and jail
- In a first, Indian military contingent to march at Moscow’s Red Square
- Maharashtra by-poll: Shiv Sena set to retain Bandra (E), NCP wins Tasgaon
Padma Lakshmi has revealed that drinking cleansing juice after every meal is the secret behind her toned and healthy body.
The 42-year-old 'Top Chef' host has uploaded personal recipes on her official blog, which she called 'a few healthy habits,' the Daily Mail reported.
The former model and Easy Exotic cookbook author asserted in her blog that before each meal she drinks a tall glass of the cleansing juice to jump-start her metabolism.
She also revealed the ingredients of the healthy juice, which includes unsweetened cranberry juice, water and Emergen-C.
In addition to the juice, which helps her stay on track, she said that she also eats healthy breakfast every single day, as she doesn't like to restrict herself constantly.
The ex-wife of Salman Rushdie added that healthy breakfast in the morning not only kick starts the metabolism, but also helps one make better food choices throughout the day