Padma Shri recipient new V-C of Ambedkar University
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Former Panjab University vice-chancellor and Padma Shri recipient Dr Ranbir Chander Sobti took over as vice-chancellor of Lucknow-based Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) on Monday. Sobti was appointed BBAU V-C last Tuesday by President Pranab Mukherjee in his capacity as the visitor of the university, for a period of five years. He took charge from outgoing V-C B Hanumaih.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment