Pak army act is unpardonable, but war is undesirable: Kejriwal
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- BJP leader to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- The Third Front: Why transgenders remain a minority in election process
- Elections LIVE 2014: BJP disapproves Giriraj Singh's Pakistan remark
The party will raise the issue of corruption related to water and electricity in Delhi soon, while the concerned state unit will soon begin to expose such scams, which are plenty in Madhya Pradesh.
He said that both BJP and Congress are equally corrupt and warned people, especially youth, not to be carried away by their attractive promises.