Pak army act is unpardonable, but war is undesirable: Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
The party will raise the issue of corruption related to water and electricity in Delhi soon, while the concerned state unit will soon begin to expose such scams, which are plenty in Madhya Pradesh.
He said that both BJP and Congress are equally corrupt and warned people, especially youth, not to be carried away by their attractive promises.