Pak woman doctor 'kills' infant son by throwing him from roof
- Ahead of Amit Shah's visit, Meghalaya BJP speaks against beef ban, rebel group calls bandh
- Dharamvira Gandhi removed as Parliamentary party leader of AAP
- Salman Khan hit-and-run case: Verdict to be announced on May 6
- Video: Giriraj Singh denies he met PM Modi and cried
- Six coaches of 2 Rajdhani trains gutted in fire, high-level probe ordered
A Pakistani woman doctor allegedly killed her two-month-old son by throwing him from the rooftop of her house here after a quarrel with her husband, police said today.
Ali Raza, also a doctor, alleged that his wife Mehwish Noor threw their son Danish from the rooftop after a quarrel with him yesterday.
He said the boy was killed instantly.
Raza, a resident of Sabzazar in Lahore, told police that his wife had developed some psychological disorder.
Police arrested Noor and registered a murder case against her on the basis of a complaint filed by her husband.
Police officials said Raza had married Noor about two years ago.
On Sunday night, Noor had called a police helpline and claimed that her husband wanted to go to Britain without her.
She further said she feared that his parents would kill her in his absence.
Police officials said they were investigating Noor's claims.