Pakistan: 3-year-old toddler booked for attacking, looting by police
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Police have registered an FIR against a three-year-old boy and his mother for allegedly attacking and looting a man in Multan district of Pakistan's Punjab province.
Mohammad Farooq said that Farrukh Bibi and her son Saud attacked him with a dagger and snatched his cell phone and Rs 22,000 in cash.
A case has been registered based on Farooq's complaint.
Farrukh Bibi, through her counsel, on Thursday filed a bail application informing the court that the FIR was fake as her son - Saud - was merely three years old.
"How a woman along with her three-year-old son could attack a man," her counsel argued in the sessions court (Multan).
Police registered the case after the complainant bribed them, she alleged.
Additional District Sessions Judge Shahbaz Ali Paracha granted bail to her and ordered to expunge the name of the toddler from the case.
He summoned the police officials concerned for January 16.