Pakistan economy rises by 3.7% during FY12: SBP
PTI : Karachi, Thu Jan 31 2013, 12:00 hrs
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
The Karachi Stock Exchange market closed higher on Wednesday with higher volume in telecoms on expectations of stronger earnings in the last quarter.
The KSE benchmark 100-share index ended 0.19 per cent, or 33.23 points, higher at 17,205.27.