Pakistan has no information on building of wall on LoC: Sartaj Aziz
- Varun Gandhi hits back at cousin Priyanka over 'astray' remark, says she crossed 'lakshman rekha of decency'
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says 'toffee' has caught his fancy after 'balloon'
Pakistan has no information of reported plans to build a wall along the LoC and any "unilateral" action by India cannot make the ceasefire line the permanent border, PM's Advisor on Foreign Affairs and National Security Sartaj Aziz has said.
Pakistan has not received any information from India about the construction of a structure like the Berlin Wall along the Line of Control, he said.
Any unilateral action in this regard by India "cannot declare the LoC as permanent border", Aziz was quoted as saying by state-run Radio Pakistan.
Aziz said strikes by US drones are a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty and they have proved counter-productive in the war against terror.
Though there has been a significant decrease in drone strikes this year's Pakistan wants an end to such attacks, he said. Pakistan has been actively raising the issue of drones at every international forum, he added.
On the Pakistan-Iran gas pipeline project, Aziz said both countries are negotiating three technical issues, an extension in the deadline for laying the pipeline's financing for the project and fixation of gas prices.
Ministerial level talks will be held on the project after the completion of technical talks.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi