Pakistan seamer Bilawal Bhatti rejoins team-mates after visa fiasco
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi's vision is limited to 'toffees and balloons', says Raman Singh
Pakistan fast bowler Bilawal Bhatti has rejoined his team-mates after being detained at the Dubai airport for traveling on an expired visa.
The Pakistan Cricket Board says Bhatti was granted a new visa late Thursday night. He had stayed at a hotel for several hours at the Dubai airport before his visa problem was sorted out.
Bhatti inadvertently used up his UAE entry visa when entering Dubai on his way back to Pakistan from South Africa on Tuesday. He did not inform the PCB that the visa was expired and boarded the plane from Lahore to Dubai with his team-mates on Thursday morning.
Bhatti made his Pakistan debut during the tour of South Africa last month, playing both Twenty20s and all three one-day internationals.