Pakistan should not tour India: Former ICC chief Ehsan Mani
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
Mani said since there were no accountability, the person who heads the board works for his own benefits.
He also pointed out that while there was no financial crisis in the PCB, it was worrying to see the pace at which the Board has been increasing its expenditure since Zaka Ashraf took over.
"Since Zaka Ashraf has come in the expenditure of the Pakistan Cricket Board has increased by Rs 30 million a month. What is this money being spent on? When I say expenditure, I am just talking about the payroll cost.
"It's not coaches or anything – its cronies. That is the big damage that is being done to Pakistan cricket. Money spent on people like big government employees who manage to give jobs for political gains. These are the sort of issues that have to be tackled," he said.