Pakistan to stay at Barabati clubhouse: ICC
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
The International Cricket Council says Pakistan will board in the stadium at Cuttack during the Women's World Cup for security reasons. The ICC says it chose the Barabati Stadium clubhouse for the team's living quarters after India's Shiv Sena right-wing party threatened to disrupt Pakistan's games in protest against recent skirmishes along the line of control between the two countries. Cuttack was added as a venue only this month to accommodate Pakistan, and remove it from Mumbai, where the entire tournament was to have been staged. The Women's World Cup starts on Thursday.