Pakistan to stay at Barabati clubhouse: ICC
- Finally, the axe falls: AAP expels Prashant Bhushan, Yogendra Yadav and 2 others for ‘anti-party’ activities
- SC refuses to dismiss National Green Tribunal's ban on 15-year-old vehicles in Delhi
- In House, land line gives Congress a Rahul recharge
- The Failing Fields: Wheat crop damaged, only seeds of discord at Punjab’s mega mandi
- Two ‘Pak’ boats with heroin seized near Gujarat, 8 held
The International Cricket Council says Pakistan will board in the stadium at Cuttack during the Women's World Cup for security reasons. The ICC says it chose the Barabati Stadium clubhouse for the team's living quarters after India's Shiv Sena right-wing party threatened to disrupt Pakistan's games in protest against recent skirmishes along the line of control between the two countries. Cuttack was added as a venue only this month to accommodate Pakistan, and remove it from Mumbai, where the entire tournament was to have been staged. The Women's World Cup starts on Thursday.