Pakistan to stay at Barabati clubhouse: ICC
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
The International Cricket Council says Pakistan will board in the stadium at Cuttack during the Women's World Cup for security reasons. The ICC says it chose the Barabati Stadium clubhouse for the team's living quarters after India's Shiv Sena right-wing party threatened to disrupt Pakistan's games in protest against recent skirmishes along the line of control between the two countries. Cuttack was added as a venue only this month to accommodate Pakistan, and remove it from Mumbai, where the entire tournament was to have been staged. The Women's World Cup starts on Thursday.