Pakistani ethos still exclusivist: L K Advani
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Seven-storey building collapses in Mumbai
- John Kerry refuses to comment on Narendra Modi visa issue
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
Advani said the biggest achievement for the Indian democracy and his party was its involvement in bringing an end to the Emergency imposed in 1975.
"The biggest achievement of Indian democracy and for my party is our contribution in ending the Emergency. Emergency would have meant the death of democracy and our efforts saved it," he said.