Pakistani prisoner Sanaullah's body to be airlifted from Chandigarh
- Sehwag announces retirement, says playing for India memorable journey
- Two children killed after Dalit family's home set on fire, Rajnath seeks report
- Cricketer Amit Mishra booked for assaulting female friend
- Bihar will slay 'political Ravana': Lalu Prasad attacks PM Modi
- I am not optimistic about India-Pakistan series: PCB chief
The body of Pakistani prisoner Sanaullah Ranjay will be airlifted today from Chandigarh and the postmortem report will be release by 3.30 pm.
Sanaullah, who was injured in a scuffle with another inmate in a Jammu jail and admitted to PGIMER in Chandigarh, died this morning.
52-year-old Sanaullah was airlifted from Jammu to the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) on Friday. A PGI spokesman said that it was a case of death in custody.
A resident of Sialkot in Pakistan, Sanuallah was serving a life term after he was convicted under TADA provisions following his arrest in 1999.
Earlier, Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde said the body of Sanaullah will be handed over to Pakistan.