Pakistan's highest scorers with bat and ball to get Rs 500,000
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari today announced an award of Rs 500,000 to the highest Pakistani run scorers in each of the three cricket matches won by the country's cricket team in India.
Zardari also announced an award of Rs 500,000 for the highest Pakistani wicket takers in each of matches, presidential spokesman Farhatullah Babar said.
Having won the first two ties in the three match series, Pakistan has already pocketed the ODI series on their India tour, that marks the resumption of cricketing ties between the arch rivals after the Mumbai terror attacks on 2008.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it