Pak's top players with bat and ball to get Rs 500,000, announces Asif Ali Zardari
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Pakistan President and PCB Patron-in-Chief Asif Ali Zardari has announced an award of Rs 500,000 for the highest-scorers and top wicket-takers in each game of the ongoing three-match ODI series in India.
The announcement was made by presidential spokesman Farhatullah Babar.
Having won the first two ties, Pakistan have already pocketed the ODI series on their India tour, that marks the resumption of cricketing ties between the arch-rivals after the Mumbai terror attacks of 2008.
Earlier Pakistan beat Mahendra Singh Dhoni's men in the first T20 played on the tour, but India levelled the series by winning the second T20.