Pak's top players with bat and ball to get Rs 500,000, announces Asif Ali Zardari
- No resignations, BJP prepares for stormy Monsoon session
- IPL GC meet: Thakur-Shirke want CSK, RR scrapped; Shukla-Shastri say no
- Arvind Kejriwal to PM: Devote time to Delhi Police or hand over its charge
- Two killed in landslide on Mumbai-Pune Expressway, traffic comes to halt
- IIT Delhi's decision to invite Ramdev raises eyebrows
Pakistan President and PCB Patron-in-Chief Asif Ali Zardari has announced an award of Rs 500,000 for the highest-scorers and top wicket-takers in each game of the ongoing three-match ODI series in India.
The announcement was made by presidential spokesman Farhatullah Babar.
Having won the first two ties, Pakistan have already pocketed the ODI series on their India tour, that marks the resumption of cricketing ties between the arch-rivals after the Mumbai terror attacks of 2008.
Earlier Pakistan beat Mahendra Singh Dhoni's men in the first T20 played on the tour, but India levelled the series by winning the second T20.