Palestinian official: Gaza militant dies of wounds
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Seven-storey building collapses in Mumbai
- John Kerry refuses to comment on Narendra Modi visa issue
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
A Palestinian health official said a Gaza militant has died of wounds sustained in an Israeli airstrike. Gaza health official Ashraf al-Kidra said the militant was wounded in an air attack two days ago. His death brings to seven the number of Gazans killed in Israeli airstrikes since Saturday. Four of the dead were civilians.
The airstrikes were launched in retaliation for rocket fire from Gaza. The violence subsided Tuesday morning, with one Israeli airstrike and one Gaza rocket fired.
Israeli Education Minister Gideon Saar told Israel Radio that "anyone with eyes in his head sees a broader Israeli military offensive is in the offing."