Pamela Anderson enters Bigg Boss house with social causes in mind
- Delhi: Multi-vehicle pileup on NH-1 leaves at least five dead
- Siachen avalanche: Air pocket under 35 ft of snow kept Lance Naik Hanumanthappa alive
- Facts dispute claims by banks: write-off gallops, recovery crawls
- Upset allies Akali Dal and Shiv Sena let BJP know: Keep us in loop
- David Headley deposition adjourned for the day following technical glitch
Designer Ashley Rebello has designed her wardrobe for the three-day stay. "I have made Lucknowi salwar kameez, swim suits, sarongs, vests, duppatas, leggings and T-shirts," says the designer. Anderson will walk into the house in a white chiffon sari with mirror work on it. Before leaving India, Anderson plans to pack some saris and fabrics for her mother. "I hope I get the time to shop," she adds.