Pamela Anderson hit with $370,000 tax debt
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Former 'Baywatch' star Pamela Anderson has had two tax liens filed against her, totalling a massive USD 370,000.
The 45-year-old blonde beauty is hit by two separate tax liens from the US government, ordering Anderson to pay up the money for her unpaid taxes in 2011 immediately, reported TMZ Online.
The first lien was filed by the Inland Revenue Service (IRS), claiming Anderson owes USD 259,395.75 for 2011 taxes, while the State of California also says she owes a further USD 112,118.90 for 2011, TMZ reported.
The 'Dancing with the Stars: All Stars' contestant has previously also had tax problems, notably in 2009 when she was hit with a lien for a whopping USD 1.7 million.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress