Pamela Anderson hit with $370,000 tax debt
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
Former 'Baywatch' star Pamela Anderson has had two tax liens filed against her, totalling a massive USD 370,000.
The 45-year-old blonde beauty is hit by two separate tax liens from the US government, ordering Anderson to pay up the money for her unpaid taxes in 2011 immediately, reported TMZ Online.
The first lien was filed by the Inland Revenue Service (IRS), claiming Anderson owes USD 259,395.75 for 2011 taxes, while the State of California also says she owes a further USD 112,118.90 for 2011, TMZ reported.
The 'Dancing with the Stars: All Stars' contestant has previously also had tax problems, notably in 2009 when she was hit with a lien for a whopping USD 1.7 million.