Pamela Anderson hit with $370,000 tax debt
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- Telangana fallout: Governor accepts Reddy's resignation as Andhra Chief Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal writes to Narendra Modi on gas pricing, targest Mukesh Ambani again
- A day after Parliament passes Telangana bill, Hyderabad airport on red alert over letter threat
- Govt refuses security to IPL due to Lok Sabha polls, South Africa favourite to host 7th edition
Former 'Baywatch' star Pamela Anderson has had two tax liens filed against her, totalling a massive USD 370,000.
The 45-year-old blonde beauty is hit by two separate tax liens from the US government, ordering Anderson to pay up the money for her unpaid taxes in 2011 immediately, reported TMZ Online.
The first lien was filed by the Inland Revenue Service (IRS), claiming Anderson owes USD 259,395.75 for 2011 taxes, while the State of California also says she owes a further USD 112,118.90 for 2011, TMZ reported.
The 'Dancing with the Stars: All Stars' contestant has previously also had tax problems, notably in 2009 when she was hit with a lien for a whopping USD 1.7 million.
Pamela has even been blacklisted on California's list of 'Top 500 Delinquent Tax Payers' in the past.