Pandit family demands probe by Mumbai Crime Branch
- Malaysian airlines might have disintegrated mid-air
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
"Behrani was asked about his conversation with Sandhya, but kept saying it was in connection with the theft. We are focusing on long conversations and asking him why a discussion about stolen jewellery lasted for 40 minutes," said a Navi Mumbai Crime Branch officer.