Pandit family demands probe by Mumbai Crime Branch
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
"Behrani was asked about his conversation with Sandhya, but kept saying it was in connection with the theft. We are focusing on long conversations and asking him why a discussion about stolen jewellery lasted for 40 minutes," said a Navi Mumbai Crime Branch officer.