Panel raps Mohali police for ‘coercing’ NRI
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
Navkiran alleged that there was a difference of opinion of working of stake holders who forced the complainant to purchase the remaining shares at bloated price. He made various attempts to resolve the matter amicably. The matter is pending for arbitration before a retired Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court.
Meanwhile, one of the directors approached the Mohali SSP, seeking registration of a criminal case against the complainant and other directors. The complainant is alleging that the Mohali police is pressuring him to sign the contract failing which he will be implicated in false cases.