Panel raps Mohali police for ‘coercing’ NRI
- GMR pilots skip medical tests before flying Rahul Gandhi, to be grounded
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Train derails in Assam, at least 50 passengers injured
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia Gandhi to address first poll rally in Telangana today
Navkiran alleged that there was a difference of opinion of working of stake holders who forced the complainant to purchase the remaining shares at bloated price. He made various attempts to resolve the matter amicably. The matter is pending for arbitration before a retired Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court.
Meanwhile, one of the directors approached the Mohali SSP, seeking registration of a criminal case against the complainant and other directors. The complainant is alleging that the Mohali police is pressuring him to sign the contract failing which he will be implicated in false cases.