Panel raps Mohali police for ‘coercing’ NRI
- Election Live: Narendra Modi addresses rally in Purnia, attacks Third Front
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Navkiran alleged that there was a difference of opinion of working of stake holders who forced the complainant to purchase the remaining shares at bloated price. He made various attempts to resolve the matter amicably. The matter is pending for arbitration before a retired Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court.
Meanwhile, one of the directors approached the Mohali SSP, seeking registration of a criminal case against the complainant and other directors. The complainant is alleging that the Mohali police is pressuring him to sign the contract failing which he will be implicated in false cases.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress