Panel to resolve pending deemed conveyance cases
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
The state government has decided to form coordination committee under district collectors to assist deputy registrars and housing societies in resolving pending cases of deemed conveyance.
A special drive from December 15, 2012, to June 30, 2013, will ensure deemed conveyance of all housing societies in the state is completed.
The committees to be set up in each of the 35 districts will also comprise district deputy registrars, joint registrars and collectors of stamps, suprintendents of land records, district information officers, municipal commissioners and CEOs of municipal councils.
District collectors will convene committee meetings every month to review applications for deemed conveyance and discuss cases resolved and pending.
The committees will also devote time for redressal of grievances and complaints and report every month to housing, forest and cooperation departments.