Abhishek Bachchan, Bobby Deal gear up for Do Aur Do Paanch remake
- Record Hindu swing in Assam, Cong in decline, states rising
- CBSE Class 12 result declared, Delhi girl tops board
- CBSE results: 83.05 per cent students passed, 2.38 per cent higher than 2015
- Coming to avenge Babri, Kashmir, Gujarat, Muzaffarnagar: ISIS video
- Asked about Trump, Tim Cook says diversity our basic value
Abhishek Bachchan has always had massive shoes to fill with his father Amitabh Bachchan being the legendary superstar. AB Jr. who has till date steered clear of his father's films remakes, has finally agreed to be part of one. In fact he will be seen playing the role originally essayed by Big B in the remake of the film Do Aur Do Paanch.
It is learnt that producer-director Kunal Kohli has roped in Abhishek for the role. The yesteryear film that featured Shashi Kapoor in addition to Bachchan was the story of two petty thieves who are employed to abduct the son of a rich businessman. However everything goes awry when the duo fall in love with Hema Malini and Parveen Babi respectively, who change them into good men.
While Abhishek will essay the role of Bachchan, Bobby Deol will play Shashi's role. However, the girls, are still being finalized. The film will be directed by newcomer Akshaye Puri.
- Assembly polls prove voter is focused on development, not dynasty or caste math
- Comrade Sitaram Yechury’s historic blunder
- A weakened opposition is unlikely to force Mamata to improve governance
- Divided opposition and the perception against DMK helped Amma win Tamil Nadu
- Alys Faiz: A Life Of Poetry & Adventure
- Now, BJP will be on test for its nation-building capacity