Parents held for forcing daughter to have sex with creditor
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Three people including a couple have been booked by the police for allegedly forcing a teenage girl to have sex with a male as repayment of a loan they had availed sometime ago.
The incident came to light following a complaint by the school administration to a local NGO which took the girl's case to the police. The father of the 16-year-old victim, studying in the eighth standard had taken a loan of Rs 50,000 sometime ago, the police said.
After the couple could not repay the loan, they asked the creditor to have sexual relations with their teenage daughter in lieu of the repayment of the loan. The accused, Nisar Khan (40), readily accepted the same and enjoyed a sexual relationship with the girl for two years.The depressed girl who suffered sexual assault when even her mother was a party to it, was totally indifferent in school and after a probe by school teachers, the incident came to light.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi