Parents of sailor who died in Cyclone Nilam kill selves
- Not RSSâs job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits: Bhagwat
- Malaysia Airlines flight case: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
The bodies of junior engineer Niranjan, Kanitkar Raj Ramesh (22), Jadhav Rishabh (24), Krishna C P Purayil (23) and Jomon Joseph (23) were found a couple of days later.
The incident was shrouded in mystery due to different versions as to how the incident occurred and the history of the ship. Family members alleged that the company had not paid several months' salaries to the crew, who did not even have water or food on board when the accident took place.
Mohandoss's family soon approached the Madras High Court seeking judicial probe, and also seeking an interim compensation of Rs 25 lakh and a total compensation of Rs 1 crore.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress