Paris Hilton excited to visit India again
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Socialite Paris Hilton is all set to enthrall Indian audience with her new found talent of disc jockeying at the India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) in Goa.
The 31-year-old fashion designer took to her Twitter account to express her excitement and called the land of beaches as the Ibiza of India.
"Packing for my trip to India. So excited to go to Goa for my first time, heard it's the Ibiza of India. Can't wait to have the best time!," she posted.
This is not the first time that the hotel heiress is visiting the country. Last year, she had launched the Fall-Winter designs of her handbags in Mumbai.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.