Paris Hilton excited to visit India again
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Socialite Paris Hilton is all set to enthrall Indian audience with her new found talent of disc jockeying at the India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) in Goa.
The 31-year-old fashion designer took to her Twitter account to express her excitement and called the land of beaches as the Ibiza of India.
"Packing for my trip to India. So excited to go to Goa for my first time, heard it's the Ibiza of India. Can't wait to have the best time!," she posted.
This is not the first time that the hotel heiress is visiting the country. Last year, she had launched the Fall-Winter designs of her handbags in Mumbai.