Paris Hilton excited to visit India again
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Socialite Paris Hilton is all set to enthrall Indian audience with her new found talent of disc jockeying at the India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) in Goa.
The 31-year-old fashion designer took to her Twitter account to express her excitement and called the land of beaches as the Ibiza of India.
"Packing for my trip to India. So excited to go to Goa for my first time, heard it's the Ibiza of India. Can't wait to have the best time!," she posted.
This is not the first time that the hotel heiress is visiting the country. Last year, she had launched the Fall-Winter designs of her handbags in Mumbai.
She made her debut as a DJ this summer during a music festival in Brazil.