Paris Hilton excited to visit India again
- 3.5 lakh well-off people have given up subsidised LPGs: PM Narendra Modi
- Meghalaya CM compares Rahul Gandhi to Alfred the Great, king who returned to conquer
- Naxals kill 7 of elite force in Sukma
- Across the Aisle: Land acquisition - Nine steps to nirvana
- India's Sons: What does it mean to be a man in India?
Socialite Paris Hilton is all set to enthrall Indian audience with her new found talent of disc jockeying at the India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW) in Goa.
The 31-year-old fashion designer took to her Twitter account to express her excitement and called the land of beaches as the Ibiza of India.
"Packing for my trip to India. So excited to go to Goa for my first time, heard it's the Ibiza of India. Can't wait to have the best time!," she posted.
This is not the first time that the hotel heiress is visiting the country. Last year, she had launched the Fall-Winter designs of her handbags in Mumbai.
She made her debut as a DJ this summer during a music festival in Brazil.