- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
At the after-party for the 19th Annual Colors Screen Awards, celebs let their hair down.
It is not often that one sees Pritam Chakraborty dance with abandon. But at the after-party for the 19th Annual Colors Screen Awards, presented by Trustline, the award-winning music director — he took home awards for Best Music Director and Best Background Music, both for Barfi! — threw caution to the wind as he shook a leg with the surging crowd on the dance floor along with director Anurag Basu.
Held last Saturday, post the awards function at the Trident at Bandra Kurla Complex, it was a foot-tapping bash where spirits ran high. Producer Guneet Monga, who joined Pritam at the party, noted that it made for a perfect finish to an already fabulous day. "I had a great time at the party; I especially enjoyed dancing with Pritam. It was amazing to see this side to him," said Monga. Another person who gladly let his hair down was filmmaker Sudhir Mishra, who stayed on at the party till late.