Parvez Rasool says he can do well in IPL, hopes to play for India
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Rasool also gave credit to former India captain and left-arm spinner Bishen Singh Bedi for the success so far in his fledging career.
"I have to credit him for all the success I have achieved as a bowler. He always advised me to not be afraid of tossing the ball up to look for wickets. He has helped me a lot in using the flight of the ball as my weapon," he said.
"He told me not to worry about experimenting with a doosra. Jab pehla accha daalte ho to doosre ki zaroorat kyon."
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment