Parvez Rasool says he can do well in IPL, hopes to play for India
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Rasool also gave credit to former India captain and left-arm spinner Bishen Singh Bedi for the success so far in his fledging career.
"I have to credit him for all the success I have achieved as a bowler. He always advised me to not be afraid of tossing the ball up to look for wickets. He has helped me a lot in using the flight of the ball as my weapon," he said.
"He told me not to worry about experimenting with a doosra. Jab pehla accha daalte ho to doosre ki zaroorat kyon."
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi