Pashan woman 34th H1N1 victim in PMC limits
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: If Congress comes to power again, 40, 000 farmers will benefit, says Sonia
A 35-year-old woman from Sus Road, Pashan, is the 34th swine flu victim since April this year within Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) jurisdiction.
She died at Poona Hospital on November 28 but her throat swab tested positive for swine flu on November 30, PMC health officials said. She had symptoms like fever, cough and sore throat since November 23 and she developed the problem of breathlessness from November 27. According to officials, her condition worsened as instead of availing treatment, she went to Jaipur from where she returned on November 27. She was admitted to Poona Hospital on November 28. At present, four swine flu patients are admitted to various hospitals in Pune, while one is on ventilator, the official said.