Pashan woman 34th H1N1 victim in PMC limits
- LIVE: Telangana is India's 29th state as Rajya Sabha passes Bill amidst chaos
- Supreme Court stays release of Rajiv Gandhi killers after Centre opposes Jayalalithaa's decision
- Rahul Gandhi's remark on Rajiv killers a drama to divert attention: Kumar Vishwas
- Tribal activist Soni Sori, ex-Infosys CFO V Bala join Aam Aadmi Party
- Andhra: Three girls of a family abducted, set ablaze by uncle
A 35-year-old woman from Sus Road, Pashan, is the 34th swine flu victim since April this year within Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) jurisdiction.
She died at Poona Hospital on November 28 but her throat swab tested positive for swine flu on November 30, PMC health officials said. She had symptoms like fever, cough and sore throat since November 23 and she developed the problem of breathlessness from November 27. According to officials, her condition worsened as instead of availing treatment, she went to Jaipur from where she returned on November 27. She was admitted to Poona Hospital on November 28. At present, four swine flu patients are admitted to various hospitals in Pune, while one is on ventilator, the official said.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state